The Trust for the Oxford Symposium on Food and Cookery was founded as an educational charity in March 2003 by seventeen long-standing Symposiasts.
“The objects of the Trust,” as written in its founding Deed, “are the advancement of education in all aspects of food and cooking and the promotion of research into all aspects of those subjects for the benefit of the public”.
The Trust Deed also makes clear that, “In the context of the Trust …the words food and cooking are to be understood and interpreted in the widest sense”.
The Trustees have the following powers to be exercised in promoting the founding aims of the Trust:
“To promote or carry out research”: to encourage participants to carry out original research into any aspect of food and cooking relevant to that year’s subject with a view to writing and presenting a paper on the topic.
“To provide advice”: to offer advice to those seeking research facilities and possibly financial assistance towards the publication of academic food studies.
“To publish or distribute information either at an annual Symposium or otherwise”: to provide a firm financial basis for the annual Symposium and so ensure its continuation; to publish the proceedings of each Symposium in book form available to both specialist and general readers; and to fulfill the educational objective of bringing the study of food before a wider audience by setting up public lectures and talks.
“To cooperate with other bodies”: to work with other educational foundations and institutions to place food studies on an established academic footing.
“To make grants or loans of money including bursaries, travel grants and research grants”: to offer bursaries and travel grants to students who wish to attend the annual Symposium and to provide research grants to those keen to undertake the study of food and cooking and its history, particularly in areas unlikely to attract funds from elsewhere.
“To raise funds”: to maintain an Endowment Fund to allow the Trust to realise its educational objectives.
The Trust is chaired by http://csb.stanford.edu/directions/?gov=ventolin-and-breastfeeding ventolin and breastfeeding Bee Wilson, the president is cialis free trials Claudia Roden and the director is zetia prescription assistance program Ursula Heinzelmann. http://csb.stanford.edu/directions/?gov=when-is-crestor-becoming-generic when is crestor becoming generic Theodore Zeldin provides guidance as Patron. http://www.aplushomeimprovements.com/wp-media.php?gov=synthroid-generic-drug synthroid generic drug Current Trustees include:
- http://soe2015.org/license.php?gov=synthroid-and-other-medications synthroid and other medications Chair: Bee Wilson
- alternating nexium 40 and 20 mg Ken Albala
- http://www.aplushomeimprovements.com/wp-media.php?gov=levitra-20mg-tablets levitra 20mg tablets Andrew Dalby
- can you take synthroid with seafood allergy Naomi Duguid
- http://www.simcut.com/media.php?gov=crestor-alternative-medication crestor alternative medication Doug Duda
- does zetia effect your appetite Ursula Heinzelmann
- http://soe2015.org/license.php?gov=nexium-and-gallbladder-problems nexium and gallbladder problems Elisabeth Luard
- indian viagra safe David Matchett
- natural viagra recipe Máirtín Mac Con Iomaire
- http://hydrology.mit.edu/field/?gov=abilify-missing-dose abilify missing dose Harold McGee
- http://www.simcut.com/media.php?gov=patients-taking-synthroid-should-avoid-consuming patients taking synthroid should avoid consuming Mark McWilliams
- http://www.aplushomeimprovements.com/wp-media.php?gov=is-pepcid-ac-better-to-take-then-nexium-and-prilosrc is pepcid ac better to take then nexium and prilosrc Polly Russell
- http://hydrology.mit.edu/field/?gov=viagra-cialis-levitra-price-comparison viagra cialis levitra price comparison William Rubel
- can i take crestor and ubiquinol at same time Fiona Sinclair
- how to buy viagra David Sutton
- synthroid strength Jake Tilson
abilify for dissociation when is the best time to take celebrex
|PAST AND PRESENT don't snort viagra
TRUSTEES (2004-2015) ventolin poziom leukocyty
abilify and pms
Robert Chenciner is there sulfa in celebrex
Caroline Conran synthroid coffee
Fuchsia Dunlop http://csb.stanford.edu/directions/?gov=is-abilify-a-teir-3-drug is abilify a teir 3 drug
Andrew Dalby which is better levitra or spedra
Barbara Ketcham Wheaton
|Some Previous Plenary Speakers:|
Anya von Bremzen
Dame Margaret Drabble
Dame Marina Warner
Barbara Ketcham Wheaton
|Some of our Guest Chefs:|
Sage Bernard Conran
Joseph Michael Patricio
Aylin Öney Tan
|Some of Our Special Contributors:
Máirtín Mac Con Iomaire
Maria José Sevilla
http://www.apauto.com/msds/wolfshead.php?gov=take-cialis-how-long-before take cialis how long before
http://csb.stanford.edu/directions/?gov=bystolic-pvc bystolic pvc