Please provide your details below to be included on the waiting list for registration for a physical gathering at St Catz in July 2021, should that be possible.
Required fields: *
We will decide about the feasibility of a physical gathering at St Catz by mid-March. Until then, we won’t be accepting registrations or taking any payments.
In the meantime, we look forward to receiving your paper proposals – because St Catz or not, we will meet virtually!